Information on Privacy Policies for news281.com
- Information We Collect
1.1 Personal Information. We may collect specific information that is personally identifiable, including your email address, name as well as other contact details that you have provided us with by you. This information is taken when you sign up for our mailing list, send us requests for feedback or inquiries, or engage via our web site in some other way.
1.2 Personal Information: In addition, we gather non-personal data automatically whenever you visit our site. The information may contain your IP address and browser type, operating system, the URL you are referring to as well as other technical information. We use this data to study trends, manage the website, monitor the movements of users, and collect information about demographics to use in aggregate. This information is obtained through web beacons, cookies, and other similar technologies. You can modify or block cookies using your browser’s settings.
2. Use of Collected Information
2.1 Personal Information: We may make use of the information you supply to:
- Answer your questions and provide support to customers.
- Send you emails, updates and other promotional materials with your permission.
- Make your experience more personal and provide you with a personalised content.
- Enhance our website, services and the user experience.
- Secure our rights, the security as well as security for our customers as well as the Service.
2.2 Personal Information that is not personal: This information is utilized to analyse the behavior of users, monitor trends, and improve the functionality and performance the website. The information we collect is not used to identify you personally and is utilized in an anonymized and aggregated form.
3. Sharing of Information
We will not sell or trade your personal data to third parties without your consent, unless in the following scenarios:
- Service Providers may employ reliable third-party service providers to aid us in providing the Service and in performing other tasks. They have access to personal information only in the manner they need to meet their obligations and are bound to keep the information private.
- Legal Compliance Legal Compliance may divulge your personal information in the event that it is required by regulations, law or legal process or in order to protect your rights and interests or security or the rights or interests of anyone else.
- Business Transfers: In the case of an acquisition, merger or the transfer of assets the personal data you provide may be given to the entity that is acquiring it in connection with the transaction and subject to the same privacy requirements.
- Data Security
We take adequate security precautions to guard your personal information from unauthorised use, access, modification or disclosure. But, you should be aware that no transfer of data via the internet or via electronic way of storage is 100 100% safe. Although we try to employ the most secure and commercially acceptable methods to safeguard your information however, we cannot guarantee 100% security.
- External Links
Our website may include links to external websites which are not owned or operated by us. The website we are a part of has no oversight over the content or practices of these websites and are not accountable in regards to their privacy practices or policies. We recommend that you read the policies on privacy of these other websites before submitting any personal information.
- Children’s Privacy
This Service is not intended for anyone under the age of 13. We do not intentionally gather any personal information about children. If you are a parent or guardian and suspect that your child provided us with personal data you should contact us and we will immediately delete the data from our databases.
- Updates to this Privacy and Security Policy
- Contact Us